For 3 or more users, see multi user pricing option.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
The Payroll Source® Online is an electronic subscription-based version of APA's indispensable text and desk reference: The Payroll Source®.
The Payroll Source® Online provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls and is meticulously updated throughout the year. The Payroll Source® Online will also help prepare you for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam and is accessed through an online virtual platform, the APA Bookshelf.
To see all the features, view the Bookshelf Tutorial
The Payroll Source Online includes two versions of the publication on a virtual platform:
• One version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change
• The second is a study guide version
Table of Contents >
In addition, you can:
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• Download a PDF of the study guide version
- Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
- Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
- Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.