Your Online Payroll Compliance & Research-Ready Library
For 3 or more users, see multi user pricing option.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Payroll Source Plus is APA's online, subscription-based payroll reference library, providing you with the federal and state laws, regulations, and information to keep your company's payroll operations in compliance. The publications in Payroll Source Plus are accessed through APA's online platform, the APA Bookshelf, which is accessible any time on any device.
To see all the features, view the Bookshelf Tutorial
You'll have online access to four essential APA texts and an e-newsletter on the latest state and local payroll compliance news:
Payroll Source Plus also includes:
• Access to a study guide version, The Payroll Source® 2018Complete 2018 edition of The Payroll Source for those studying for CPP exams administered from September 15, 2018 through September 13, 2019.
• Glossary of common payroll terms and acronyms
• Review questions and exercises for each section of The Payroll Source®
• CPP exam preparation tips, review questions, and practice exams
• Federal withholding tables, forms, and instructions
• IRS employer tax guides (Pubs. 15, 15-A, and 15-B)
The Payroll Source® is available on a virtual platform, with features to make your research easy:
• Updated content throughout the year - for all four APA texts and through the e-newsletter!
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• Download a PDF of the study guide version
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.