Your Online Payroll Compliance & Research-Ready Library
Payroll Source Plus is APA's online, subscription-based payroll reference library, providing you with the federal and state laws, regulations, and information to keep your company's payroll operations in compliance. The publications in Payroll Source Plus are accessed through APA's online platform, the APA Bookshelf, which is accessible any time on any device.
You'll have online access to four essential APA texts and an e-newsletter on the latest state and local payroll compliance news:
Payroll Source Plus also includes:
• Access to a study guide version
• Glossary of common payroll terms and acronyms
• Review questions and exercises for each section of The Payroll Source®
• CPP exam preparation tips, review questions, and practice exams
• Federal withholding tables, forms, and instructions
• IRS employer tax guides (Pubs. 15, 15-A, and 15-B)
The Payroll Source® is available on a virtual platform, with features to make your research easy:
• Updated content throughout the year - for all four APA texts and through the e-newsletter!
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• Download a PDF of the study guide version
For 3 or more users, see multi user pricing option.
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for APA's 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
Hear what people think of Payroll Source Plus
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.