This is a 30-day free trial for Payroll Source Plus, an online, subscription-based payroll reference library, providing you with the federal and state laws, regulations, and information to keep your company's payroll operations in compliance. The text is accessed through an online virtual platform, the APA Bookshelf. This free trial is limited to one per customer.
You'll have online access to four essential APA texts and an e-newsletter on the latest state and local payroll compliance news:
• The Payroll Source®The payroll industry’s most trusted resource.
• Federal Payroll Tax Laws & RegulationsContains payroll-related sections of the IRC and IRS regulations.
• Federal Payroll Non-Tax Laws & RegulationsContains payroll-related sections of federal non-tax laws and regulations from the U.S. Code and Code of Federal Regulations.
• APA's Guide to State Payroll LawsContains information on payroll-related laws and regulations in the states, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
• PayState UpdateBiweekly electronic newsletter covering state and local payroll compliance news and issues.
Payroll Source Plus also includes:
• Glossary of common payroll terms and acronyms
• Review questions and exercises for each section of The Payroll Source®
• CPP exam preparation tips, review questions, and practice exams
• Federal withholding tables, forms, and instructions
• IRS employer tax guides (Pubs. 15, 15-A, and 15-B)
The Payroll Source® is available on a virtual platform, with features to make your research easy:
• Updated content throughout the year - for all four APA texts and through the e-newsletter!
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• 30 Day Free Trial
• One Trial Offer Per Customer
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.