Your Online Payroll Compliance & Research-Ready Library
Payroll Source Plus is APA's online, subscription-based payroll reference library, providing you with the federal and state laws, regulations, and information to keep your company's payroll operations in compliance. The publications in Payroll Source Plus are accessed through APA's online platform, the APA Bookshelf, which is accessible any time on any device.
You'll have online access to four essential APA texts and an e-newsletter on the latest state and local payroll compliance news:
Payroll Source Plus also includes:
• Access to a study guide version
• Glossary of common payroll terms and acronyms
• Review questions and exercises for each section of The Payroll Source®
• CPP exam preparation tips, review questions, and practice exams
• Federal withholding tables, forms, and instructions
• IRS employer tax guides (Pubs. 15, 15-A, and 15-B)
The Payroll Source® is available on a virtual platform, with features to make your research easy:
• Updated content throughout the year - for all four APA texts and through the e-newsletter!
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• Download a PDF of the study guide version
For 3 or more users, see multi-user pricing option*.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Renew your subscription before your expiration date and save an additional 15%! Your discount is reflected in your cart at check out.
*15% off renewal offer does not apply to multi-user licenses.
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for APA's 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• Use this letter to inform your boss of the ways you’ll benefit from Payroll Source Plus.
Hear what people think of Payroll Source Plus
“I would highly recommend Payroll Source Plus to any payroll practitioner! We’ve subscribed to other tax references in the past, and they just don’t compare. The online library is updated throughout the year, so I no longer have to worry about referring to obsolete information.”
Lori Bird, CPP
Senior Payroll Analyst
Constellation Brands, Inc.
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.