PayState Update is the only biweekly eNewsletter dedicated exclusively to state and local payroll compliance news and issues. Sold in one-year increments, this publication includes in-depth articles and analyses, comparative charts, state-by-state information, Q&A feature, and topical indexes. If you process payroll in more than one state, this newsletter is indispensable. The eNewsletter is accessed through an online virtual platform, the APA Bookshelf.
Recent Topics Included:
- States are accelerating W-2 filing deadlines
- New paid family and sick leave requirements in states and cities
- Minimum wage rate increases in states and localities
- Proposed paycard conditions in the states
- Worker classification issues in the emerging "gig" economy
For multiple-year orders, enter the number of years in the Quantity box.
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
- Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
- Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.