APA's Guide to State Payroll Laws contains information on the payroll-related laws and regulations in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This handy reference text presents information in easy-to-read tables. Citations to state laws and regulations are included to facilitate further research. The online version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change. The online version is available as a standalone product or as part of Payroll Source Plus.
• State and local minimum wage rates
• COVID-19 Payroll Updates
• State and local paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements
• State and local scheduling laws
• Income tax withholding requirements
• How federal tax reform has impacted the states
• Child support and garnishments
• Unemployment insurance requirements
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of contents
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, this publication is compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies regarding transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.