PayState Update is the only biweekly eNewsletter dedicated exclusively to state and local payroll compliance news and issues. Sold in one-year increments, this publication includes in-depth articles and analyses, comparative charts, state-by-state information, a Q&A feature, and topical indexes. If you process payroll in more than one state, this newsletter is indispensable. The eNewsletter is accessed through an online virtual platform, the APA Bookshelf.
Recent Topics Included:
- State and local minimum wage updates for 2022
- Updated state withholding tables and formulas
- End dates for COVID-19-related:
- Temporary supplemental paid leave requirements
- Telecommuting, nexus, and temporary exceptions
- Worker classification guidance on applicable tests and recent changes
- State and local retirement savings programs requiring payroll deductions
- State federal unemployment account loan balances and potential FUTA credit reductions
View Sample Pages
| Years ||Member||Colleague||Non-Member|
For multiple-year orders, enter the number of years in the Quantity box.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for APA's 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.