This text contains the exact language of payroll-related sections of the Internal Revenue Code and corresponding IRS Regulations. Included are final regulations removing automatic time extensions for filing information returns on Forms W-2, amendments by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that became law in 2017 (enacting reduced tax rates and changes to deductions from income and income exclusions), changes to the IRC by the PATH Act (which requires accelerated filing of Forms W-2 and 1099-MISC by employers), and more.
The text is accessed through an online virtual platform, the APA Bookshelf.
IRC provisions and IRS regulations covering:
• Items specifically included/excluded from gross income
• Employee pensions and annuities
• Nonqualified deferred compensation
• Deferred compensation plans for state and local governments
• Stock options
• 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for APA's 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of Contents
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: iPad®, iOS® 4.3
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, this publication is compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies regarding transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.