Please note that this product is available for pre-ordering and will begin shipping in March 2021.
This text contains the exact language of payroll-related sections of the Internal Revenue Code and corresponding IRS Regulations. Included are final regulations removing automatic time extensions for filing information returns on Forms W-2, amendments by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that became law in 2017 (enacting reduced tax rates and making changes to deductions from income and income exclusions), changes to the IRC by the PATH Act (requiring the accelerated filing of Forms W-2 and 1099-MISC by employers), and more.
IRC provisions and IRS regulations covering:
• Items specifically included/excluded from gross income
• Employee pensions and annuities
• Nonqualified deferred compensation
• Deferred compensation plans for state and local governments
• Stock options
• 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans
• Earned income of U.S. citizens or residents living abroad
• Federal unemployment taxation
• COVID-19-related payroll tax laws and regulations
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
Also available electronically as part of Payroll Source Plus, or as a standalone online publication,
Federal Payroll Tax Laws & Regulations.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.