The Guide to Global Payroll Management consolidates in one text the critical compliance guidelines vital to those responsible for managing and administering payrolls across international borders. Included is clear, current, and accurate information on international benefits, wage and tax withholding, reporting requirements, and much more.
What you will learn:
- U.S. immigration law and visa requirements, including the latest Form I-9 changes
- Detailed summaries of current U.S. tax treaties and totalization agreements
- Essential IRS international forms and tables
- Website listings for global payroll research
- Country-by-country payroll tax summaries
12th Edition eBook available now