Global Payroll Elevated: Why Technology Is Key
Available Until:31 Jul 2023
Companies are increasingly looking for ways to mitigate the risks of global payroll operations. Yet the reality is that most organizations lack both the time and resources to achieve a technology-driven operating model. So where do you start?
You can accelerate this transformation with turnkey technology to drive an operating model that helps future-proof your payroll model globally. Not only will your processes be more efficient, but you'll also elevate your payroll function from simple processor to strategic advisor that champions for impactful change.
If de-risking global payroll operations is a priority for your organization, you don't have to navigate it alone. This webinar will break down how technology-enabled managed services can provide the key elements required to achieving a modern, technology-driven global payroll infrastructure and operating model to elevate payroll and drive improved business outcomes.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Common gaps in disparate systems that lead to compliance challenges
- Top drivers of technology-enabled managed services adoption
- Key elements in a transformed payroll operating model and why they matter
- Tips for global payroll transformation success and lessons learned
- Key outcomes and organizational impacts from payroll modernization
Pete A. Tiliakos, Global Payroll Product Strategy Leader, Alight Solutions
Amber Hassid, Vice President, Payroll, Alight Solutions
Earn 1.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 0.10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) when attending this webinar.