The Global Payroll Response to COVID-19 - Year-End Considerations
Available Until:10 Jan 2022
Who would have guessed that a global pandemic would prove to be the biggest payroll story in 2020 twelve months ago? We have seen governments rush to support both companies and employees, and ensure that those businesses that have had to close can continue to employ staff and pay at least a portion of wages. Payroll professionals across the globe have stepped in to ensure that hurriedly designed government support schemes can be effectively delivered to the workforce. Building on our April 2020 presentation on this topic, you will be updated on the rules in a number of key locations across Europe and Asia. You will learn what you need to do at the end of the fiscal year and moving into 2021 to remain compliant in an area that is new and changing.
This two-hour webinar will address the following:
- Ongoing sick pay arrangements for employees with COVID-19 and who are self-isolating
- Time-to-pay arrangements on payroll taxes and year-end reconciliations
- Temporary support schemes - reconciliations for 2020 and new rules for 2021
- Employees working from home in a country that is different than their employer's location
- Specific rules in the countries of Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
Earn 2.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 0.20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) when attending this webinar.