Congress Xstream - An Online Conference & Expo
- 05 Jun
- 1:45 PM
Event Type:Virtual Conference
Congress Xstream brings you online world class payroll education for professionals in payroll, tax, finance, global mobility, human resources, and benefits. This exclusive virtual payroll event provides opportunities to explore a wide spectrum of payroll topics and offers virtual networking opportunities with payroll professionals and vendors. Attendees will receive crucial payroll updates as well as priceless answers to payroll challenges.
Registration for this multi-media event includes:
- Global Payroll Models in Detail: Which is Right for You?
- The Future of Work: Adapting to Technological Change
- Expatriate Payroll 101: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- The Payroll Global Culture Map
- 4 General Session keynote and 2 Industry Expert presentations
- Your choice of 28 workshops delivered during 8 workshop sessions
- 4 days in the Expo – live interaction, product demos, white papers, prizes, and more
- Interactive virtual networking in the Expo and Networking Lounge
- Interactive games to test your knowledge and win prizes
- On-demand access to the Conference and Expo until 5 September 2020
- Access to Virtual Congress (24-25 June 2020), an additional two days of education
- Up to 37.5 RCHs for this event, and additional 22 RCHs for Virtual Congress
- The first 2,000 registrants in the continental U.S. will receive Congress Swag – a package filled with your conference bag and gifts from sponsors. (Delivery may be delayed due to COVID-19 issues.)
Thank Your Boss
Use this letter to show your apprciation for having attended Congress Xstream.
Global Vision Awards
The Global Vision Award recognizes a leader in global payroll at a time when the need for global payroll knowledge has soared. The recipient is a recognized global payroll professional in their home country, and a subscriber and educational supporter of GPMI.
Thank you to this year's sponsors:
Sapphire: DailyPay, Kronos Inc., rapid!, Ultimate Software, Wisely Pay by ADP, Workday
Earn up to: 37.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 3.75 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 11.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study
This program has been approved for up to 14.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). HRCI credits are not available for on demand sessions.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Technical Support Information
Using the information below, test your system to ensure that you do not experience any technical issues. A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need.
System Check – Make sure that your computer is ready for the webinar.
Computer Tips – Find useful tips to prepare your computer for the webinar.