Global Payroll Taxation and Compliance Course: Payroll in Germany
Available Until:30 Jun 2021
Managing Outsourced Payrolls in Germany
Germany is an economic powerhouse in Europe turning out a range of high-value goods and services. Because it is a federal country, this has an impact on payroll processing. There can be different payroll requirements depending on where in Germany your business is based. It is also a rules-based society and the compliance requirements are significant.
Whether you are sending expatriates into Germany to work or taking on a small local payroll as part of an acquisition or branch opening, your business will need to ensure it meets all of its obligations. Outsourcing the payroll function may seem like the best solution, but the company remains liable for any mistakes the outsource partner may make. It is therefore important that the company is aware of major tasks the outsourcer performs on its behalf, the deadlines they need to meet, and how to interpret key reports and payslip information.
Attendees will be able to accurately follow a simple pay calculation and should be able to identify all of the key items on a payslip. Attendees will also be able to:
- Identify all key jurisdiction deadlines
- Understand the penalty regimes and consequences of getting it wrong
- Have a detailed understanding of the scope of service being purchased from an outsource partner
- Understand how to keep up to date with changes in country, and be able to challenge an outsource provider to ensure such changes are made
- Identify what information needs to pass to the outsource partner and why it must be provided
Virtual Classroom On Demand
Duration: Two hours
Number of Class Sessions: Three
Earn 6.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 0.60 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) when attending this webinar.