Best Practices for Leading Through Change
- 30 Oct
- 11:00 AM
Change is here to stay. That’s probably no secret to you in today’s fast-paced work environment where change has become the norm. The frequency and pace at which leaders must ask employees to change course or adapt to new systems and initiatives continue to accelerate. Leading others through change successfully requires thoughtful planning and innovative options.
This webinar will provide you with best practices for leading employees when an organizational change initiative occurs. It also introduces the tools and techniques you can use to more effectively lead change efforts in your organization.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success
- How to implement a framework to actively lead change efforts
- Ways to plan for the success of future changes through close evaluation of the current initiative
- How to identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition
- Techniques to apply for increasing and gaining commitment to the change