Building Winning, Welcoming, and Inclusive Workplace Cultures
Available Until:31 Dec 2019
Many companies tout how much progress they have made in their diversity efforts because they have recruited more diverse talent and offered diversity and inclusion training. But if achieving representation, counting heads, and raising awareness are all that you do, and you actually don’t have a welcoming or inclusive workplace culture, your efforts will not be sustainable.
So what does it take to create a winning and inspiring workplace culture—one that attracts top talent, increases performance and engagement, fosters collaboration and trust, and creates a WOW experience that makes great workers want to stay?
Dr. Shirley Davis, CSP, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, one of our highest rated speakers at the 2017 and 2018 APA Congress, is back to present this webinar. In this high-energy and engaging session, she will share the latest research and innovative strategies for how winning cultures are created and how they lead to significant benefits for the employer, the employee, and the bottom line. Attend the webinar to listen, learn, engage, and take away practical tips on how you can contribute to building a welcoming, winning, and high performing workplace culture.
- Provide a broad definition of diversity and how it has evolved in the 21st century
- Discuss the demographic disruptions that will define the workplace, the workers, and the work in the next decade, necessitating more welcoming workplace cultures
- Define company culture, and learn how it is created and reinforced
- Explain the business case and benefits for creating a winning culture in your organization
- Identify best practices used by some of the world’s most admired companies and learn how you can contribute to their adoption and implementation