The Payroll Source® provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. Comprehensive and clearly written by a leading payroll expert, this revolutionary book eliminates the need to refer to multiple sources seeking answers to your payroll questions. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls and is meticulously updated each year. The Payroll Source is a proven study tool to prepare for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam.
- Complete explanation of the payroll compliance changes mandated by the Affordable Care Act, including employer health insurance reporting requirements
- The latest updates in the essential areas of payroll compliance — tax and reporting, fringe benefits, garnishments, wage and hour, record keeping, and more
- Details on the new filing deadlines for forms W-2 and 1099-MISC
- State charts on new hire reporting, electronic reporting, taxable payments, and other key data
- CPP exam preparation tips and review questions
Table of Contents >
- Hardcover book
- A CD containing CPP review questions and answers, and IRS employer tax guides (Pubs. 15, 15-A, & 15-B)
- A softcover appendix containing an answer key and federal forms with instructions
- Special supplement with key changes issued after publication
Also available electronically as part of the Payroll Source Plus, or as a two-version collection, The Payroll Source® Online.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.