The Payroll Source® provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. Comprehensive and clearly written by a leading payroll expert, this revolutionary book eliminates the need to refer to multiple sources seeking answers to your payroll questions. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls and is meticulously updated each year. The Payroll Source is a proven study tool to prepare for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam.
- An explanation of COVID-19-related payroll laws, regulations, and guidance
- The latest updates in the essential areas of payroll compliance — tax and reporting, fringe benefits, garnishments, wage and hour, record keeping, and more
- Annually adjusted values including the social security wage base, mileage rates, and retirement plan limits
- State charts on new hire reporting, electronic reporting, taxable payments, and other key data
- CPP exam preparation tips and review questions
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
This product qualifies for a volume discount as follows:
10-20 books – 10.00%
21-40 books – 20.00%
41+ books – 30.00%
Discount will be applied in the shoppping cart. Applies to a single title only, shipped to the same address.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
• Hardcover book
• A softcover supplement containing an answer key, federal forms with instructions, and bonus CPP exam questions and answers
Also available electronically as part of the Payroll Source Plus, or as a two-version collection, The Payroll Source® Online.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.