This ebook is available for pre-order. It will become available on the bookshelf in mid-October.
If your need is immediate, the 2021 edition is still available.
APA’s Guide to Local Payroll Taxes provides information on the different types of local payroll taxes that payroll departments must comply with, including city service fees; city, county, and school district income taxes; occupational privilege taxes and license fees; payroll expense taxes; and mass transit taxes. The online version is available on the APA Bookshelf.
- Easy-to-read explanations of local payroll tax rates, exemptions, return and payment requirements, penalties, record keeping requirements, registration requirements, and more
- Resources for hard-to-find local payroll tax forms
- Citations to municipal codes and local information are included to facilitate further research
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of contents
• Electronic, downloadable PDF on the APA Bookshelf
(available until 2023 edition is published in October, 2022)
• Also available as a softcover book
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.