APA’s Guide to Local Payroll Taxes provides information on the different types of local payroll taxes that payroll departments must comply with, including city service fees; city, county, and school district income taxes; occupational privilege taxes and license fees; payroll expense taxes; and mass transit taxes. The online version is available on the APA Bookshelf.
- Easy-to-read explanations of local payroll tax rates, exemptions, return and payment requirements, penalties, record keeping requirements, registration requirements, and more
- Resources for hard-to-find local payroll tax forms
- Citations to municipal codes and local information are included to facilitate further research
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of contents
• Electronic, downloadable PDF on the APA Bookshelf
(available until 2022 edition is published in October, 2021)
• Also available as a softcover book
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.