APA’s Guide to Local Payroll Taxes provides information on the different types of local payroll taxes that payroll departments must comply with, including city service fees; city, county, and school district income taxes; occupational privilege taxes and license fees; payroll expense taxes; and mass transit taxes.
- Easy-to-read explanations of local payroll tax rates, exemptions, return and payment requirements, penalties, record keeping requirements, registration requirements, and more
- Resources for hard-to-find local payroll tax forms
- Citations to municipal codes and local information are included to facilitate further research
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
This product qualifies for a volume discount as follows:
10-20 books – 10.00%
21-40 books – 20.00%
41+ books – 30.00%
Discount will be applied in the shoppping cart. Applies to a single title only, shipped to the same address.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
• Softcover book
• Also available as a downloadable PDF file on the APA Bookshelf
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.