Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Please note that this product can be pre-ordered and will be available in April 2020.
The Payroll Source® provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. Comprehensive and clearly written by a leading payroll expert, this revolutionary book eliminates the need to refer to multiple sources seeking answers to your payroll questions. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls and is meticulously updated each year. The Payroll Source is a proven study tool to prepare for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam.
• Complete explanation of the payroll compliance changes mandated by the federal tax reform law, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
• The latest updates in the essential areas of payroll compliance — tax and reporting, fringe benefits, garnishments, wage and hour, record keeping, and more
• Annually adjusted values including the social security wage base, mileage rates, and retirement plan limits
• State charts on new hire reporting, electronic reporting, taxable payments, and other key data
• CPP exam preparation tips and review questions
Table of Contents >
• Hardcover book
• A softcover supplement containing an answer key, federal forms with instructions, and bonus CPP exam questions and answers
Also available electronically as part of the Payroll Source Plus, or as a two-version collection, The Payroll Source® Online.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Please note: Only Ground Shipping is available for this item. Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.