Virtual Congress and Expo
June 22-23, 2022
The 2022 Virtual Congress & Expo is an online experience that comes complete
with educational workshops, a full-service Expo, and plenty of engaging virtual interaction and
networking opportunities with fellow professionals and industry expert service providers.
Once the live event, presented on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 and Thursday, June 23, 2022, is over, workshops and general sessions will be available on demand through August 21, 2022.
The Virtual Congress & Expo includes:
• 12 educational workshops including 2 Thought Leadership Sessions, 2 keynote speakers, and 2 General Sessions
• The opportunity to earn up to 14 RCHs, based on actual attendance at each workshop session
• A full-service Expo Hall to visit with our exclusive payroll vendors and learn about the latest product and service solutions available
• A Networking Lounge with multiple chat boards to network with peers
• A Resource Center to gather important event materials and news
• Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending
Register Online Print Order Form
Who Should Attend
Any professional involved in payroll, accounts payable, human resources, benefits, and technology.
What Others Are Saying
"Virtual Congress has so much great information in one place. It’s terrific for networking and learning more about different vendors, new technology, and the many different areas that apply to payroll!”
- Cynthia Graves, CPP
CHI Health at Home Shares
Earn up to 14.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or up to 8.0 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study.
CPE credits are not available for on demand sessions.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Technical Support Information
Using the information below, test your system to ensure that you do not experience any technical issues. A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need.
System Check – Make sure that your computer is ready for the event.
Computer Tips – Find useful tips to prepare your computer for the event.