Virtual Congress and Expo
On Demand until September 25, 2020
Join us in this virtual online environment. Workshops and general sessions will be available on demand June 26 through September 25, 2020.
Agenda | Speakers
The 2020 Virtual Congress & Expo offers:
• 12 Educational Workshops, 3 General Sessions, and a Thought Leadership Session
• The opportunity to earn up to 22 RCHs, based on actual attendance at each workshop session
• A full-service Expo Hall to visit with our exclusive payroll vendors and learn about the latest product and service solutions available
• A Networking Lounge with multiple chat boards to network with peers
• A Resource Center to gather important event materials and news
• Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending
Looking for more training? Check out Congress Xstream, available on demand through September 5, 2020, for a robust digital conference experience (which includes Virtual Congress).
What Others Are Saying
"Virtual Congress has so much great information in one place. It’s terrific for networking and learning more about different vendors, new technology, and the many different areas that apply to payroll!”
- Cynthia Graves, CPP
CHI Health at Home Shares
Fintwist by Comdata
Yearli by Greatland
Earn up to 22.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 2.20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7.0 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study.
CPE credits are not available for on demand sessions.