This four-part webinar series addresses complex benefit and taxation issues facing payroll professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to ensure an error-free year-end payroll closing.
• Understand the common paymaster rules
• Identify special expatriate and nonresident alien taxation and reporting requirements
• Understand taxation and reporting of executive compensation
• Identify when contributions to Health Savings Accounts are reported on Form W-2
View the 2019 brochure
Who Should Attend
Professionals facing more complex taxation issues.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
• Segment 1: Advanced Year-End Issues
• Segment 2: Advanced Fringe Benefit Issues
• Segment 3: State Regulations Impacting Year-End, Annual Changes, and Forms Review/Revision
• Segment 4: Legislative and Regulatory Review
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. CPE hours are not available for webinars on demand.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Fields of Study: Taxes = 4.0 and Business Law = 2.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.