This two-part webinar series addresses complex benefit and taxation issues facing payroll professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to help with your year-end payroll closing.
2021 Pricing (per segment)
• Understand executive compensation and taxable fringe benefits
• Explore alternative taxation methods
• Identify expatriate and nonresident alien taxation and reporting requirements
• Discern payroll's role in nondiscrimination testing
Who Should Attend
Professionals facing more complex taxation issues.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for next year? APA offers four other opportunities for you to do so.
• Two-part live webinar series
• Two-part webinar on demand series
• Segment 1: Advanced Year-End Issues
• Segment 2: Advanced Fringe Benefit Issues
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn 1.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 1.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits when attending each segment of this webinar. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based, Field of Study: Taxes. No advanced preparation or prerequisites required, Program Level: Overview
CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.