Advanced Payroll Preparing for Year-End
This four-part webinar series addresses complex benefit and taxation issues facing payroll professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to ensure an error-free year-end payroll closing.
• Learn how to report payments to nonresident aliens
• Be able to accurately complete executives' Forms W-2
• Understand the special year-end reporting required for incentive stock options, employee stock purchase plans, and health savings accounts
View the brochure | View the course outline
Who Should Attend
Professionals facing more complex taxation issues.
- Four-part live webinar series
- Four-part webinar on demand series
- Segment 1: Advanced Year-End Issues
- Segment 2: Advanced Fringe Benefit Issues
- Segment 3: State Regulations Impacting Year-End, Annual Changes, and Forms Review/Revision
- Segment 4: Legislative and Regulatory Review
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. CPE hours are not available for webinars on demand.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Fields of Study: Taxes = 4.0 and Business Law = 2.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $45 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.