This course will lead you though the multiple steps organizations use to select the correct system or technology. You will learn the steps required to successfully implement the system, such as developing the project plan, installing the technology, analyzing the gaps in procedures and the systems features, mapping the old systems data to the new system’s data elements, testing the new system, developing training materials and documentation, and supporting the system after go-live.
Register Online Print Order Form
View the course outline >
- Develop a current situation analysis to identify the requirements of a new system
- Prepare a Request for Proposal and analyze the vendors responses
- Develop and manage the project plan to ensure the implementation is on time and under budget
- Map the data elements in the old system to the new system’s data elements for a successful data conversion
- Understand the different types of testing required to ensure the system meets the organization’s requirements
- Organize and develop a system implementation plan including user training
- Manage the support and enhancements required when implementing a new system
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, accounting, benefits, and systems professionals who are planning to select, upgrade, replace, and/or implement a new payroll system.
- Four Interactive virtual sessions
Four Interactive Virtual Sessions
Days: Tuesday - Friday, 10/31, 11/1, 11/2, 11/3
Classroom opens: 12:45 p.m. EDT
Class: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT
The Interactive Virtual course uses Zoom. There will be a short break.
Earn up to 12 Recertification Credits Hours (RCHs), 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 14 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based. Program Level: Overview. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications=14
Event Policies and Health and Safety Procedures
Please read our Event Policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information, and our
Health and Safety Procedures, which require attendees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test for our in-person events.
Please be sure to verify your session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution.