This course will lead you though the multiple steps organizations use to select the correct system or technology. You will learn the steps required to successfully implement the system, such as developing the project plan, installing the technology, analyzing the gaps in procedures and the systems features, mapping the old systems data to the new system’s data elements, testing the new system, developing training materials and documentation, and supporting the system after go-live.
Register Online Print Order Form
• Develop a current situation analysis to identify the requirements of a new system
• Prepare a Request for Proposal and analyze the vendors responses
• Develop and manage the project plan to ensure the implementation is on time and under budget
• Map the data elements in the old system to the new system’s data elements for a successful data conversion
• Understand the different types of testing required to ensure the system meets the organization’s requirements
• Organize and develop a system implementation plan including user training
• Manage the support and enhancements required when implementing a new system
View the course outline >
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, accounting, benefits, and systems professionals who are planning to select, upgrade, replace, and/or implement a new payroll system.
• Six-session virtual class
Days: Wednesday and Friday
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET
Duration: Two hours with a five-minute break
Number of Class Sessions: Six
The virtual classroom will use an online training center. The course will be presented in segments which cannot be purchased separately.
Earn up to 12 Recertification Credits Hours (RCHs), 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications=12.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution.