This critical mid-year update, including the latest payroll compliance changes coming from Congress and federal agencies such as the IRS, SSA, DOL, and the Department of Homeland Security. It's a comprehensive program that will prepare you to deal proactively with the details of these changes and keep your organization in compliance.
View the 2020 brochure | Register Online | Print Order Form
• Gain the latest COVID-19 guidance from federal agencies
• Understand the redesigned Form W-4 and the new procedures for calculating federal income tax withholding
• Ensure you are reporting payments to independent contractors appropriately
• Prepare for a reduced electronic filing threshold for information returns
• Understand the changes to the FLSA’s white collar regulations
Who Should Attend
Payroll directors and managers, tax and compliance officers, controllers, CFOs, treasurers, and anyone involved with your organization's payroll function.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7
For even more convenience, you can order the course materials for this course. Please contact Membership Services at (210) 224-6406.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. CPE hours are not available for webinars on demand.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Fields of Study: Taxes = 5.5 and Business Law = 1.5
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.