March 29 - April 2, 2021
Driven by your company's individual needs, this course helps develop a best practices plan that can invigorate your current operation. Attendees will examine organizational structures and models, processes, compliance issues, internal controls, methods of service delivery, corporate culture and staffing, and technology. Review actual case studies to better understand the issues you may encounter in selecting and implementing your payroll best practices plan.
2021 Course Outline
Register Online Print Order Form
- Determine who your customers are and understand their needs
- Identify your support and your barriers for a best practices initiative
- Obtain the analysis tools needed to implement best practices
- Understand how to make a best-in-class continuity plan
- Determine the return on investment for your proposed process changes
- Discover emerging trends in payroll operational technology
Who Should Attend
Payroll professionals who are interested in taking steps toward transforming their current practices into payroll best practices.
- Five-day Interactive Virtual Class
Days: Monday - Friday, March 29 - April 2, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. EDT
Number of Class Sessions: Five
Earn up to 24 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 28 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Program Level: Overview, Delivery Method: Group Internet Based, No advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Business Management & Organization = 12.0, Business Law = 5.0, Management Services = 6.0, Communication = 3.0, Marketing = 2.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.