This seminar addresses the complex compliance issues of year-end, including the latest changes in legislation and regulations that affect the close of one year and the beginning of the next.
2020 Course Brochure
• Learn how COVID-19-related legislation and agency guidance will continue to impact your organization
• Understand the IRS's proposed withholding regulations, which are consistent with the redesigned 2020 Form W-4
• Find out the latest developments in Flexible Spending Account (FSA) rules, including an increase in the maximum carryover amount.
• Examine recent DOL opinion letters illustrating FLSA compliance issues
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, systems, accounting, and finance professionals responsible for payroll operations and involved in year-end processing.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for next year? APA offers four other opportunities for you to do so.
• One-Day Interactive Virtual Classroom
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Classroom opens: 8:15 a.m.
Class: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
There will be morning and afternoon breaks and a lunch break.
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Taxes = 5.5 and Business Law = 1.5
CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.