Learn the federal and state information needed to ensure compliance and reduce expenses during a merger or acquisition.
Register Online | Print Order Form
• Determine when to carry forward social security, FUTA, and SUTA wages to the acquiring company
• Prepare to complete Schedule D (Form 941) when reporting wage and tax discrepancies caused by the transaction
• Discover how to limit your company's liability through effective due diligence
• Identify the different types of transactions from the payroll perspective
View the course outline >
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, benefits, accounting, and tax professionals who are facing a merger or acquisition, or who want to become more proactive in their organization.
- Three-session virtual class
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET
Duration: Two hours with a five-minute break
Number of Class Sessions: Three
The virtual classroom will use an online training center. The course will be presented in segments which cannot be purchased separately.
Earn 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCH) .6 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Fields of Study: Taxes = 4.0, Business Law = 2.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution.