Gain insight into the procedures and legal hurdles encountered when ensuring local income tax compliance – including COVID-19 nexus exemptions – with this specialized webinar series. It details city, county, and school district tax withholding, reporting, and depositing and addresses local taxes in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, Kentucky, and Maryland, among other states.
Register Online | Print Order Form
• Understand local payroll tax requirements in all 15 relevant states
• Know where your company has nexus and COVID-19-related exemptions
• Apply complicated requirements for resident and nonresident employees
• Learn about new payroll tax in Oregon and APA’s involvement
Who Should Attend
Payroll, accounting, and tax professionals faced with local income tax compliance issues.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series (available 14 days after each live session.)
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 1.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 1.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for each segment. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Taxes = 1.5
CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.