Taught by a leading Canadian payroll expert, this seminar provides guidelines to meet the challenges of Canadian year-end processing, from closing the current year to what is required in the next year to avoid cross-border noncompliance penalties.
2020 Course Brochure
• Understand the box-by-box instructions on T4, T4-A, and RL-1 tax slips
• Learn the details on federal and provincial compliance changes for 2018, including electronic T4s as the standard delivery method and future enhancements to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
• Learn how to avoid PIER reporting errors and additional compliance penalties
• Be aware of the provincial updates from a payroll perspective
See What's New at This Event
Who Should Attend
Payroll professionals paying employees in Canada.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for 2021? APA offers four other opportunities for you to do so.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Recertification Credit Hours
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Taxes = 5.5 and Business Law = 1.5
CPE hours are not available for webinars on demand.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.