This webinar series addresses complex payment and reporting issues facing accounts payable professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to help you with your year-end accounts payable closing.
• Understanding the new Form 1099-NEC
• Determine what information to report on Forms 1099-MISC vs. 1099-NEC
• Review the accounts payable annual checklist and processing timeline
• Identify items to be processed through payroll for efficiency and timely reporting
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, systems, accounting, and finance professionals responsible for payroll operations and involved in year-end processing.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for next year? APA offers four other opportunities for you to do so.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
• Segment 1: Year-End Preparation
• Segment 2: Taxation Issues Common to Accounts Payable
• Segment 3: Escheatment, Legislation/Regulatory Updates, and Forms Review (part 1)
• Segment 4: State Filing Requirements Impacting Accounts Payable, Annual Changes, and Forms Review (part 2)
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Taxes = 5.0 and Business Law = 1.0
CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.