Accounts Payable/Disbursements Preparing for Year-End
This webinar series addresses complex payment and reporting issues facing accounts payable professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to ensure an error-free year-end accounts payable closing.
• Avoiding "B" Notices using IRS' TIN matching system
• Completing Form 1099-MISC accurately
• Filing Forms 1099-MISC with state revenue departments
View the 2017 brochure | View the 2017 course outline
Who Should Attend
Accounts payable, systems, and accounting professionals responsible for payroll operations and involved in year-end processing.
- Four-part live webinar series
- Four-part webinar on demand series
- Segment 1: Year-End Preparation
- Segment 2: Taxation Issues Common to Accounts Payable
- Segment 3: Legislation, Regulatory Actions, Agency Guidance, and Court Decisions
- Segment 4: State Filing Requirements Impacting Accounts Payable, Annual Changes, and Forms Review
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Recertification Credit Hours
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours. CPE hours are not available for webinars on demand.
No prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Fields of Study: Taxes = 5 and Business Law = 1.0
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.
Please be sure to verify your class session before purchasing.
A $45 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution, including changes from live to on demand sessions.