Congress Xstream – An Online Conference & Expo
June 2-5, 2020
Congress Xstream brings you online world class payroll education for professionals in payroll, tax, finance, global mobility, human resources, and benefits. This exclusive virtual payroll event provides opportunities to explore a wide spectrum of payroll topics and offers virtual networking opportunities with payroll professionals and vendors. Attendees will receive crucial payroll updates as well as priceless answers to payroll challenges.
Product Code: 20VCONX1
Colleague and Nonmember registrations include a 1-year APA Membership
Registration for this multi-media event includes:
- Up to 36.5 RCHs for the live event
- General Session keynote and industry expert speakers
- 8 workshop sessions with 27 workshops to choose from
- Interactive virtual networking in the Expo and Networking Lounge
- Networking with Incoming President Lois Fried, CPP, APA staff, and Executive Director, Dan Maddux.
- Congress Swag – a package filled with your conference bag and gifts from sponsors will be delivered to your door
- Access to Virtual Congress (June 24-25, 2020), an additional two days of education and 22 RCHs
- On-demand access to the Conference and Expo until September 5, 2020
Who Should Attend
Any professional involved in payroll, accounts payable, human resources, benefits, and technology.
Convince Your Boss
Use this letter to inform your boss of the ways you'll benefit from this year's Congress Xstream.
Earn up to: 36.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 3.65 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 36.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information.