View 2022 Course Brochure >
Encourage long-term partnerships with your vendors using the knowledge learned from in-depth discussions on building the proper team, relationship management, contract negotiations, vendor scorecard, service level agreements, advisory boards, and much more!
This course will help organizations answer the following questions when implementing new software to automate processes or outsourcing to a third-party:
• What is the goal of the relationship?
• What are the benefits?
• What are the risks?
• What are the alternatives?
• What metrics should be developed to determine successful performance?
• What are best practices for contract management and service level agreements?
• Creating Proper Teams
• Contracts and Agreements
• Maintaining the Partnerships
Stephanie Salavejus, CPP
Vice President and COO
Earn up to 15 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 17.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Delivery Method: Group-Live, No advance preparation required. Field of Study: Business Management & Organization = 17.5