The 2022 Virtual Congress & Expo On Demand is an online experience that comes complete with educational workshops, a full-service Expo, and plenty of engaging virtual interaction and networking opportunities with fellow professionals and industry expert service providers.
The Virtual Congress & Expo includes:
• 12 educational workshops including 2 Thought Leadership Sessions, 2 keynote speakers, and 2 General Sessions
• The opportunity to earn up to 14 RCHs, based on actual attendance at each workshop session
• A full-service Expo Hall to visit with our exclusive payroll vendors and learn about the latest product and service solutions available
• A Networking Lounge with multiple chat boards to network with peers
• A Resource Center to gather important event materials and news
• Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending
American Payroll Association
Business Software, Inc.
Experian Employer Services
Global Payroll Management Institute
Wisely Pay by ADP
Earn up to 15.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or up to 8.0 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study.
CPE credits are not available for on demand sessions.
Please note: A course cannot be counted for RCHs more than once in the same calendar year. If you already received credit for attending Mike Walsh's session at Payroll Congress on May 11, 2022 and you automatically receive a second credit for watching the recording, please ensure the duplicate is removed from your Recertification Log.