Since the complete Form W-4 overhaul in 2020, how comfortable are you with completing the Form, explaining to your co-workers the form, and calculating the taxes based on the appropriate worksheet? In this webinar you will learn:
- What requirements employees must follow to inform their employers of how much federal income tax to withhold
- What employers must do in administering the form
- How long should the forms be kept and when should an employer reject a Form W-4
- How employees claim exempt from withholding
- The specific requirements for non-resident aliens
Earn 1.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) when attending this webinar.