Congress Xstream brings you online world class payroll education for professionals in payroll, tax, finance, global mobility, human resources, and benefits. This exclusive virtual payroll event provides opportunities to explore a wide spectrum of payroll topics and offers virtual networking opportunities with payroll professionals and vendors. Attendees will receive crucial payroll updates as well as priceless answers to payroll challenges.
Agenda | Speakers | Workshops
Registration for this multi-media event includes:
- 8 workshop sessions with 28 workshops to choose from; earn up to 37.5 RCHs
- 4 General Session Keynotes, 2 Industry Expert presentations, AND a special presentation from IRS executives
- Virtual networking in the Expo and Networking Lounges with leading industry product and service providers, other attendees, APA staff, presenters, Incoming President Lois Fried, CPP, and Executive Director, Dan Maddux
- 4 days in the Expo – live interaction, product demos, white papers, prizes, and more
- Interactive games to test your knowledge and win prizes
- Free access to live Virtual Congress (June 24-25, 2020) for an additional two days of education and up to 22 more RCHs
- On-demand access to the Conference and Expo until September 5, 2020
- The first 2,000 registrants in the continental U.S. will receive Congress Swag – a package filled with your conference bag and gifts from sponsors. (Delivery may be delayed due to COVID-19 issues.)
- A 1-year APA Membership for Colleague and Nonmember registrations
Thank you to this year's sponsors:
Sapphire: DailyPay, Kronos Inc., rapid!, Ultimate Software, Wisely Pay by ADP, Workday
Earn up to: 37.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 3.75 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 11.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. No advance preparation required. See individual sessions for CPE Fields of Study.
CPE credits are not available for on demand sessions.
This program has been approved for up to 14.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). HRCI credits are not available for on demand sessions.
Event Policies and FAQs
Please read our policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information. Additional questions may be answered by accessing our FAQs.
Know Before You Go