|Product Code: 180327PL|
Please note: This is a 2-session webinar which will be presented on 3/27/2018 and 3/29/2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. The individual sessions cannot be purchased separately.
Tax Reform: The Latest IRS Requirements for Compliance
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is law and we’ve implemented the new tax rates and withholding calculations. So what’s next? In this two-part webinar, you will learn:
- o What’s different about the 2018 Form W-4
- o What you should be telling employees about their 2018 withholding and tax liability
- o What effect will the move to using the “Chained CPI” have on inflation adjustments in 2018 and beyond
- o How to handle moving expenses and other benefits that are now taxable
- o What effect the elimination of some tax deductions may have on employee benefits
- o When your organization can take the paid family and medical leave tax credit
- o And More!
Earn 4.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 4.0 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits when attending this webinar. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based, Field of Study: Taxes. No advanced preparation or prerequisites required. Program Level: Overview