|Product Code: 18TOR01C|
Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf
1300 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
Parking: $22 per day for attendees; $50 for overnight
Day 1: China and Hong Kong
Every Global location has its own unique set of complex legislation, employment and taxation laws. This course will cover China and Hong Kong's payroll requirements to stay compliant with the multitude of tax and employment fillings, and payment deadlines.
- Income tax and social tax regulations for both employee and employer
- Time-off and leave rules
- Key jurisdiction deadlines
- Pay calculations and payment of salaries
- Complex benefit and taxation items
- Special reporting requirements for foreign assignees
- Tax payments plus employer penalties and other consequences
Please note: This class is offered as part of a four day series which can be purchased for the total price of $1980.
Earn 6.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7.0 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits when attending this class. No advanced preparation or prerequisites required, Program Level: Overview; Delivery Method: Classroom; Field of Study: Business Law