APA's course Lean Payroll can help you reduce expenses by looking at all processes and how departments are connected. Lean Payroll will help professionals at every level in every department understand that if the paycheck were a product line, it would rank as one of the largest products at most organizations. Learn how to produce a perfect paycheck, reduce cost, eliminate waste, and create a highly effective workforce.
This interactive two-day live workshop consists of five modules that will help you review your business processes, identify methods to empower your team, help other departments understand their responsibility in eliminating wasteful tasks, as well as help you become a dynamic leader.
Earn up to: 12 RCHs, 1.2 CEUs, or 14 CPE credits for attending a nationwide class. Group-Live, No advance preparation or prerequisites required CPE Field of Study: Management Advisory Services = 14 CPE Credits
CPE Field of Study: Taxes=4, Business Law=3
- o Module 1 - Delivery of the Perfect Paycheck
- o Module 2 - What is Lean Labor and What are the Benefits?
- o Module 3 - Identifying and Defining the Business Process
- o Module 4 - Role of Payroll Within the Organization
- o Module 5 - Automation of Payroll Processes