|Product Code: 17WHS04R|
Webinar On Demand-Wage and Hour Summit, Segment 4
When Are Nonexempt Employees Working?
Compensable Time: In this webinar, you will learn how to determine when employees are working or not and how it can make a difference when it comes to calculating their pay. Learn the issues surrounding work time and non-work time including compensatory time off, compensable time issues, and unauthorized overtime and travel time. By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- What are employer obligations when unauthorized overtime is worked?
- Must employers provide meal and break periods?
- Are nonexempt employees to be compensated for their travel time?
- If my employee offers to use comp time, is that allowable?
- Responding to emails after work hours. Is this compensable time?
Earn 1.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) or 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEU) when attending this webinar.